The British Council in Argentina is looking for freelance Remote Teachers of English to teach classes for: Plan Ceibal en Inglés in 2020.
If you would like to apply, please read the following information carefully:
- You must be a qualified teacher with either:
- A teaching degree (in English or primary) (complete) or
- A CELTA or DELTA or equivalent qualification.
Please note we cannot accept applications from translators who do not have a teaching degree as well.
- You should have experience of teaching primary school age children (Age 9 -11).
- The classes will be taught from central Buenos Aires
- Teachers need to be freelancers, and we will give you hours according to your availability.
- Classes run from mid-March to December with breaks in April, July and September
- You should have a CEFR level C1 or C2.
- Please email your CV to email@example.com
- Please use the following subject for the email: "Ceibal en Inglés - 2020"
The British Council works in partnership with Plan Ceibal in Uruguay to bring English classes by video-conference to over 70,000 children in state schools in Uruguay. Our remote teachers work in partnership with the local teacher in Uruguay.
We deliver one remote class per week (Class A) and the local teacher in Uruguay then does two more classes (B and C). All lesson plans and materials are provided, although you can adapt classes for your students’ needs. The pedagogical hour includes 45 minutes of teaching and 15 minutes of coordination.
More about Plan Ceibal here.
Carlos Pellegrini 1141, 1009 Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina