We are looking for suitably qualified and responsible individuals to join our team of Invigilators to ensure that any test administered by the British Council runs smoothly on the test day/s and that all assigned test day duties and standards are met.
You will need
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to details and accurate completion of administrative tasks
- Ability to respond effectively to feedback
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to deal with difficult situations confidently
- Being accountable
- Customer service orientated
- Fully committed
- Spanish native-speaker competence and English level B2 (IELTS 6 or equivalent).
- Computer skills: Level 1
- Time management skills
For more information on the requirement, please refer to the a. Annex 1 - Role Profile below.
The above position is a freelance job. You must be Monotributista in order to invoice your fees: ARS$ 300 per hour.
How to apply?
Before completing the test_day_invigilator_application_form, please read the a. Annex 1 - Role Profile carefully.
Please send the following documents to Carolina.Aular@britishcouncil.org.ar on or before 04 October 2020 in order to complete the application.
- Application form – completed and signed
- Self-declaration for new staff – completed and signed
If you are involved or plan to be involved in IELTS teaching in any form, please do not apply. Applications fail to made on our standard application form will not be considered.